Adobe Certified Instructor and Creative Progression owner Paul Erdman offers classroom, on-site, and online training, specializing in InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
|Partial Past Client List:
The Statesman Journal
The State of Oregon
The City of Portland
Springfield School District
Beaverton School District
Western Energy Institute
The Mac Store
I design custom training solutions to fit your needs and budget, ranging from 1-on-1 consultations for freelance designers to mult-session training programs for large companies. I deliver my customized training either on-site or online via my virtual classroom. Customized training offers many advantages over traditional courses:
- We work with your own files during the training session, working toward a completed project as the training progresses.
- We work on your own computer(s), at your own office or home (I come to you, or we meet via my online meeting room).
- Custom syllabus/schedule based on exactly what you need to cover.
- Sessions of optimal duration for the learners; typically 2-4 hours.
- Flexible hourly rates. $80/hour standard starting rate, with discounts available for charitable non-profits and freelancers.
Contact me for more information and to schedule your first appointment!
Current Classroom Training
I do teach a number of classes in a traditional classroom setting. These include:
- Photoshop Tools, for PNCA’s Continuing Education Program.
- Creative Suite Fundamentals Workshop, for PNCA’s Continuing Education Program.
- InDesign, for PSU’s Continuing Education Program.